Electrical Draftsperson (CAD)
ME10-65 Montreal Office, QuebecBack
Reporting to the Electrical Assistant Director, the incumbent is responsible of producing computerized drawings on AutoCAD software.
For more information about this position, feel free to contact us. You can also send us your résumé by email; we guarantee a quick reply.
- Produces digital drawings on AutoCAD software (80%) including:
- Plans and specifications
- Details and related information
- Electromechanical installation survey (10%)
- Prepares charts, lists, calculations, assessments (5%)
- Designs colored drawings (5%)
- Production of high quality plans
- Respect of scheduled deadlines
- Diploma of Professional Studies (DPS/DEP) in building drawings or equivalent
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- French: written and spoken
- English: written and spoken (an asset)
- Software: Windows, Word and Excel
Skills and qualifications
- Team spirit
- Diligent and precise
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Organized and able to prioritize
A great social climate exists between Management and Colleagues at Kelvin Emtech. Everyone feels like they really contribute to the company's advancement, which reinforces a feeling of belonging in the whole team.
Kamal Driche, Eng.
Electrical Engineer, Project Manager>
Management's spirit and openness to their employees' previous experience is highly appreciated.
The social club organises really interesting outings and activities that help keep the team knit together and encourages better team work.
Mechanical Drafter / Designer>
Flexible hours and social advantages make Kelvin Emtech a choice employer in the engineering consulting domain.
Jonathan Bastien, Eng.
Mechanical Engineer, Project Manager>
It’s the first company for which I work who is understanding towards people who take sick days, allows direct discussions with Management and which does everything they can for their employees to be happy.
Senior Electrical Technician>
Efficiency is important at Kelvin Emtech which is why they use and develop tools to make work easier and optimize internal communication.
Marc Bachkongi, P. Eng.
Assistant Director Engineering>